Saturday, June 27, 2009

Educational Application




Bubbl is an online brainstorming application. It allows users to create colorful mind maps and share them with friends. The mind maps can also be embedded into a blog, emailed or printed.

This would be extremely helpful for students to be able to go to a site, type in all of their ideas and arrange them in a logical manner in preparation for writing a paper. You can collaborate with your friends if working on a group project and share ideas in order to make a presentation.


Resource: http://bubbl.us/
http://www.youtube.com/




4 comments:

  1. I really like the graphics that you have going on in this blog. It automatically makes me interested in the application. I think you did a good job of explaining how it works. The only thing I can think of to add is a specific example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did i great job on the visual presentation of the blog. I like the technology and think somewhat understand how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with the other guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job!! I like the extra pictures! You have completed this part of the project with Bonus!

    ReplyDelete